Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Customer Quotes

I regularly update our APEX OTN Home Page. You should notice we added additional icons at the top and removed their wordy equivalents that were below. Even I have trouble finding the right icon at present, but I'm sure in the long run it will be better.

My latest addition is a Customer Quotes section. Currently I have a few great quotes from APEX Customers AMGEN, Tennessee Department of Environment & Conservation, and Brunswick. Thanks to Patrick Wolf for implementing the necessary javascript.

Do you want your company highlighted here also?
If so please send me an email [david.peake@oracle.com] ensuring you have relevant permission from your legal, marketing, ... departments.

Look forward to adding many more quotes!

Cheers,
David

No comments: